x__32__fill__social media twitter voice record__64__outline__user profile avatar contact person volume sound users member human speaker record voice recorder speach speak apartment__64__fill__building home house hotel apartment property flat residence

Building Consents

From 1 May 2024, customers requiring a Code Compliance Certificate (CCC) from Far North District Council will need to pay for this service before receiving their documentation. This will help building teams manage CCC documents more efficiently and prevent customers from accruing debts that may need to be sent to a third party for collection.

Building work can not start until the building consent is granted and issued, and other approvals, such as resource consents, have been obtained.

Last updated: 23 Apr 2024 12:05pm